Start with a proactive attitude. Use forward thinking to find actions or issues that interrelate with others.
- What is our specific plan of action and how do I fit in?
- What will probably happen in case of misalignment?
- How could I approach this in a smart way?
- Work together to achieve a shared vision of deliverables, approach and interdependencies of systems, activities and roles.
- Trigger attention to the bigger picture by asking dependency questions, e.g.: who will be effected in case you do not deliver with the right quality?
- Create a team focus on the work- and information sequence to visualise an optimal flow.
- Scale activities (not to big, not to small) for optimal flow
- Make sure everybody is aware of the individual task and role
- Find the ritme and timing of interrelated activities
Apply mdethods for:
- Setting up a product- or workflow diagram
- Visualising dependencies