Balance, focus and alignment foster the experience a flow state. Balance is a personal feeling that arises from determination, setting the right priorities and a certain rhythm and regularity in the way we work and rest.
- What do I need to work in a natural flow?
- What do I feel is important and urgent?
- What needs to be aligned in order to get sustainable results?
- Before starting up activities check a common frame of reference on deliverables, approach en dependencies
- Increase the group competence to focus on the bigger picture and specific dependencies between team members
- Focus on a logical and seamless flow of activities and information.
- Proper scaling of deliverables, workpackages and tasks
- Clear responsibilities for everyone
- Focus on overall planning and flow
Use methods for
- Setting up a product- or workflow diagram
- Visualizing dependencies