Activate a way of thinking that connects the dots. Combine conceptional thinking with a sense for structure and details.
- Concept: What is the idea behind the results?
- Details: What are specific details that matter?
- Structuur: How does it all interrelate?
- Focus on finding the connection
- Respect and appreciate teh work of others
- Create a strong group culture by communicating in the ‘we’ format.
Start meetings with an overall overview of the deliverables and dependencies.
Apply specific templates or structures for:
- Defining work packages and tasks
- Visualizing the overall results and scope of work