Create your personal conditions for a generative mindset:
- Make sure you are balanced and in a good condition;
- Find an overarching purpose and objective that inspires you;
- Value the importance of good working relationships;
- Focus on useful settings and tasks to work together.
- Express and discuss inspirations;
- Focus on finding connections between perceptions, inspirations and personal goals;
- Find the triple win: self, team, others;
- Talk about the ‘why’ and the ‘for whom’ of the team and align with personal inspiration and ambition.
- Create a team profile of drives and thinking styles by using tools like Mindsonar®
- Find moments to align on team mission, vision, ambition and roles.
A generative mindset creates more possibilities than one single person can imagine. Sustainable succes is the result of people that are driven to align their inspiration and ambition into a collectieve mindset. 45% of the professionals in the survey feels that team members lack the commitment to do so. In settings which need creativity or problem solving capabilities a collective mindset might spark when team members built on each other and try to find the common ground that embraces the differences. (Source: Ruysdael research on connected leadership)