Find interdependencies by focussing on practical use and the group by using these awareness questions:
- How will ‘this’ work in practice?
- Who is involved and what is my role in the group?
- In what way does the quality of my task depends on other actions, information or people?
- Stimulate forward thinking (how will this look like?);
- Be specific about activities and relevant information
- Visualize interdependencies
Create clear definitions of the scope of work, the roles involved, groups tasks and individual tasks.
Use tools to:
- Define critical paths of activities
- Document system dependencies
- Improve information flow in the team
- Stakeholder analysis