The following questions might help you to become aware of your contribution (‘mission’):
- Record three to seven ‘results’ that you have achieved in the past week;
- Evaluate how others will use or re-use your ‘output’
- Rank the results in line with the ‘value’ for others;
- Set your priorities for the next week.
Focus on ‘customers’ and the overall outcome of the team effort.
Evaluate the team output of the past two weeks:
- What did we achieve?;
- How does that effect others?;
- In what way does it increase the ‘ease’ or ‘value’ of their work?
Identify the realtinship between actions, outcomes and goals.
Review team output in relation to the baseline requirements or objectives.