Reflect on your current situation and activate a resoursefull mindset:
- Wat is my intention or purpose in this specific situation?
- What do I really need?
- Which of my skills will aid me?
- What focus do I need in this situation?
- Which opportunities, options or alternatives might help?
Team resources such as motivation, focus and human energy could be activated by reflecting on these questions:
- What specific results do we want to achieve?
- How do we raise our motivation?
- What is the proper team focus?
- What specific resources (knowledge, time, money, tools, information, people) do we need?
- What is our circle of incluence?
Brainstorm meeting ( problem solving or creative seach)
Align with other stakeholders what resources are needed en negotiate timely delivery.
Descope timelines and objectives when resources are not available.
38% of the team members feel that resources are or will be insufficient to reach the common goal. 25% is convinced that resources will be sufficient. These survey results seem an explanation for the relatively high number of teammembers that lack intiative. It also explains why many feel an inbalance between expectations and reality. (Source: Ruysdael research on connected leadership)