Activate thinking patterns that are aimed at people and results using questions such as:
- What do I want to achieve?
- What do we aim at?
- Who benefits?
- Who is involved?
- What is their perception?
- Focus on a common frame of reference for results and approach
- Take time to reflect and see the bigger picture
- Stimulate a team culture of ‘success is a team effort”
Start meetings with an overview of results and approach (past and future)
Use methods for:
- Defining product- and work breakdown
- Visualization of results and customer journey.