An egocentric approach to the day to day work challenges might not stimulate social interaction. Interaction starts with a centered open mind and the ability to connect to perception and feelings of others. It is easier to stimulate positive interaction when you find time to connect with others and work with a mindset of interdependency. Finding and organizing the right time and place is one of the stimulating factors.
- What is a possible outcome when working together on this action or topic?
- Which people or interactions do stimulate and energize me?
- Which possibilities might arise by interacting with others?
- Pair up for complex topics and actions
- Create an overview of all people involved in the team objective. Which persons need to interact more in order to get a better, faster and more sustainable outcome?
Success is a joint effort and social interaction is the key. 29% of the professionals in this survey feel this interaction is stimulated in teams and 25% feels it is not. Many seem to prefer single autonomous work above alignment en interaction. In dynamic, multidisciplinary or complex environments however social interaction is a prerequisite for team synergy and agility. (Source: Ruysdael research on connected leadership)