Focus on people, purpose and overall goals. Establish an overview of the required expertise and your taks at hand.
These questions might trigger your awareness:
- What is familiar for me and links to what I know?
- What is new?
- What knowledge or experience do I need?
- Start with a common goal or problem;
- Establish the required reference knowledge for faster, better and more sustainable results;
- Ask others ” what is your field of knowledge’, ‘what is your specific expertise within the frame of this common goal or problem?;
- Visualize and discuss the available expertise (who knows what).
- Make sure to have the right person for the job
Use techniques for:
- Appreciative inquiry
- Creative thinking